Join our Student Advisory Board!
Katie Blessing Center is on the lookout for passionate Student Ambassadors aged 13-18 to join our impactful Student Advisory Board.
About Katie Blessing Center
Situated at 5516 Central Avenue, Charlotte, North Carolina, Katie Blessing Center is a non-profit behavioral health facility dedicated to children and adolescents aged 5-17. Anticipated to be completed in early 2025, our 70,000 sq. ft. facility will provide cutting-edge mental health services amidst a thoughtfully designed environment, including expansive outdoor spaces and innovative recreational facilities.
Qualifications for Student Advisory Board Membership:
- Age 13-18, residing in Charlotte and surrounding areas
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Strong verbal and written skills
- 1-2 references highlighting your ability to mentor peers
- Availability for monthly virtual meetings
- Parental permission required