Our kids need your help.
North Carolina is ranked nearly last in overall behavioral health and access to quality behavioral healthcare services.
Request more information:
Katie Blessing Center will be North Carolina’s largest and most advanced pediatric behavioral health care facility offering full continuity of services in one campus:
- 72 inpatient beds available
- Inpatient Acute Psychiatric Stabilization
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Center to support thoughtful transitional care and reduce re-admissions
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Behavioral Health Urgent Care
- Innovative and non-traditional recreational therapies focusing on the whole child
Education & Tutoring
Yoga & Mindfulness
Peer Support & Mentorships
Katie Blessing Center will be one of a kind in the United States. We are on schedule to begin treating patients in early 2025.
Between now and then, we’re going to need help from our community. We have many opportunities for support and we welcome your inquiries, partnership proposals, and shared enthusiasm.
Together, let’s foster hope and build a world where behavioral health disorders no longer define lives.
For more information on Katie Blessing Center, please contact: